- Prices shown are in store credit, even though it may show "Cash CAD:$".
- Buylists submitted to multiple stores will be cancelled.
- Please submit to each store separately.
- For cash, please contact your local store.
COVID-19 PROCEDURE UPDATE
- Cards will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours.
- Orders will be processed in the order they are received. Please wait for confirmation before contacting us.
- Remove all sleeves on cards, including perfect fits, and remove the cards from any binders/binder pages.
- Cards must be brought in a cardboard box or a non-plastic container with your name and order number on it.
**Please read the following buylist instructions*
- Prices are in store credit. We will pay cash for very select singles (Please contact your local Comic Hunter for cash buylist). Store credit can be used on anything in the store and never expires. When searching, cards will show the cash buylist price by default. The proper store credit amount will be displayed at checkout as well.
- All prices shown are for Near Mint cards, unless otherwise specified. Prices will be adjusted accordingly if the cards we receive are graded below that. Please view our Card Condition Guide.
- Orders can be shipped to, or picked up in either store, though delivery times may vary.
- If a counterfeit/fake card has been received in a buy list, we will notify you and destroy the card in accordance to Canadian Laws.
- Any Non-Foil Rare or Mythic Rare buylist card valued at $0.25 credit or less that arrives in less than Near Mint condition will instead be bought at our bulk rate of $0.05 for LP, $0.03 for MP, and $0.01 for HP
- Any Foil buylist valued $0.50 or less that arrives in less than Near Mint condition will instead be bought at our bulk rate of $0.05 for LP, $0.03 for MP, and $0.01 for HP.
- Any common or uncommon buylist card valued at $0.25 credit or less that arrives in less than Near Mint condition will instead be bought at our bulk rate of $0.01.
- If any card, valued higher than the prices listed above, is graded at lower than NM and we have enough quantities at the lower grade, we may offer to return them at your expense, or offer lowered rates.
- We will take in non english cards at half the credit value of the english version.
How do I sell cards to The Comic Hunter?
- Please login to your Comic Hunter account, if you do not have one, please follow this link to register.
- Click the ‘Buylist’ link on top of the store page. This will bring you to the Store’s Buylist section of the website.
- The banner “You’re currently browsing our buylist” will always be visible when viewing the buylist
- Type in the name of the card you’d like to sell
- Please pick the exact version of the card you’d like to sell, be sure to find the correct set and finnish, then the store you’d like to sell it to.
- You cannot submit a buylist with multiple locations. To sell cards to both stores please create separate buylists.
- Enter the number of copies of the card you are looking to sell and click the ‘sell’ button to the right of the card entry.
- You can choose to browse a set by selecting from the drop downs at the bottom of the screen.
- What happens if I do not see a card I want to sell?
- Unfortunately, that means we are currently not buying that card, but please check back as our quantities are always changing
- To edit or complete your buylist, scroll down to the “view buylist/submit” option under buylist cart.
- Follow the prompts in the sell menu and submit your buylist, you will receive an email confirming that we’ve received your buylist.
- If you do not receive an email from us within 2 days, please contact us.
- Please include your buyorder number and your name on or in the package.
- Orders can be brought to your local Comic Hunter to be processed or shipped to the other locations within 2 business.
- Orders received after a 10-day period may be subject to repricing.
- Make sure that your cards are sorted in the exact order that they appear on your confirmation email. Please note that there may be a delay in processing your order if it arrives out of order and a fee of up to 10% of your total may be applied.
- Remember to package your cards securely. Do not put cards in plastic zip lock bags or wrap them with rubber bands. We highly recommend packaging your cards in boxes designed to hold trading cards with padding, to prevent them from moving. Please remove all sleeves & perfect fits. Failure to do so may incur up to a 10% sorting fee.
All buylists must be mailed to The Comic Hunter you are selling to or hand delivered to your local Comic Hunter to be shipped or processed.
The Comic Hunter Moncton
467 Main St , Suite 300
The Comic Hunter Fredericton
98 Regent St
- We are not responsible for packages lost or damaged in the mail, we recommend mailing options with insurance and tracking.
- If you would like to be notified of any grading changes before we finish processing you order, please let us know when you drop it off, or else it will be processed at the received grade as soon as we are finished.
- We reserve the right to refuse any cards at any point of this process. If errors in pricing occur after the buylist has been approved, you will be notified with the change with the option to keep the cards or approve the change.
- If you want to add additional items to a buylist, please submit an additional buylist for those items instead. You are welcome to include multiple buylists in one package but remember to include the order number for each one.